Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Job Fair Events This May 2011

It's still summer and some of the newly graduates I know are still unemployed or currently looking for jobs. I recently shared to them a list of job fair events I got from a friend. Check out the list below 'cause you'll never know if you'll get your dream job anytime soon from one of these events:

  • May 17-18: Trinoma Mall & SM North, Quezon City
  • May 19-20: Amigo Mall, Iloilo City
  • May 23-24: Robinson's Galleria, Mandaluyong City
  • May 23-24: Metrodome, Bacolod City
  • May 24-25: Eton Place across Galleria
  • May 26-27: Starmall, Mandaluyong City
  • May 30-31: Market Market, Taguig City
Do you have questions about job fairs and trade exhibits? Feel free to email me at ;. Or I can refer you to this company I know that's currently in expansion mode nationwide. Email them your resume to recruit@itiphilippines.com

Happy job hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment